Before you can take the Practice Test, you must complete at least 90% of the study guide. Because the Practice Test has never before seen questions and can qualify you for the 240 Tutoring Guarantee, it’s the last step of studying before you take the actual exam. Once you have completed the necessary amount of the study guide, your Practice Test will unlock and become available. We cannot unlock the Practice Test early for you.
Articles in this section
- Starting the Study Guide
- Navigating the 240 Tutoring Program
- I can't remember my username.
- How do I update my credit card/billing information?
- Where can I find what program I am enrolled in?
- I need my certificate showing I've completed my study guide.
- I would like a refund.
- When is my next billing date?
- Why can't I access the Practice Test?
- How do I cancel my account?