You can take the Diagnostic Test as many times as you would like. In order to retake the test, you will first need to "Submit Final Answers" from your previous attempt. Then, you can start a new attempt.
Articles in this section
- Starting the Study Guide
- Navigating the 240 Tutoring Program
- I can't remember my username.
- How do I update my credit card/billing information?
- Where can I find what program I am enrolled in?
- I need my certificate showing I've completed my study guide.
- I would like a refund.
- When is my next billing date?
- Why can't I access the Practice Test?
- How do I cancel my account?